SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITION
Booking & Payment
• Bookings must be secured by a deposit of a minimum of 30% of the total booking value, or US$100 for bookings of a value US$500 or below. This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your tour. Full payment must be made at least 30 days prior to the first day of your trip. (Please note that increased deposit requirements may be applied for some trips).
• Except as otherwise agreed by your direct travel specialist of Custom Vietnam Travel, the final payment or the balance is due earlier than 30 days prior to your departure.(Failure to pay by the due date may result in unexpected cancellation of the booking.)
• Payment may be made by cash through Western Union, telegraphic/electronic transfer or credit card such as Visa, Master card. (Except for the cash payment, any levied charges for the telegraphic/electronic transfer or any applied surcharges for credit card banking (3.0%) should be covered by the clients.)
• Following full payment, final voucher of services and related documents will be forwarded by e-mail to clients at a maximum of two weeks prior to your home departure.
Cancellation will be charged as follows:
• More than 30 days prior to departure: We will retain the deposit
• 29 - 14 days prior to departure: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
• 13 - 0 days prior to departure: 100% of the Tour price is forfeited
(Note: Any of bank charge for the payment process is on the client's account)
Refund of Unused Services
• No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
• Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance.
• Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tours implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties involved.
• Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger's responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
• Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd. strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour: the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
• Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Custom Vietnam Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
• The travelling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.